Nordre Vestfold project consists of three individual contracts for
Tratec Norcon. The project is
in process and
due to finish end of December
2017. The projects consists of 6
double tunnels. The contract deliveries are as follows:
Frame agreement with SVV Southern Region for SCADA programming of new HMI interphase for operators at the Road Control Station.
- Control, regulation and monitoring: PLC’s, network and programming. Customer: SVV Southern Region.
- Cameras and AID. Customer: One Nordic Kraftmontasje
Tratec Norcon scope of supply:
- 26 new control cabinets for road signs
- Central PLC from Allen Bradley to control road signs and interphase to existing tunnel equipment.
- Configuration of OPC UA server
- Generation of new WinCC OA HMI’s on the Vestfold county server.
- Integration to the server at the road control central
- Preparation of traffic plans for control of road signs
- Testing and commissioning of new installation towards the road control central.
- Delivery of 212 video cameras and 24 thermal cameras
- Delivery of modul based automatic incident detection system
- Delivery of Tratec Norcon process module for interphasing of OPC UA and AID
- Tuning and commissoning of AID system
- Preparation of object list.
- Programming of all PLC’s and HMI’s
- Configuration of traffic plans