Tratec supply stacking and preservation programs for both warm and cold stacked rigs to ensure the integrity of your drilling equipment between contract periods and transitions from stacked to ready to operations. As a reputed, quality drilling equipment specialist supplier, we can help you find the best solution to ensure your rig and equipment is in optimal shape while waiting on the contract.
We know that cost is critical when a rig is stacked, and therefore we provide our services at considerable cost reductions, while maintaing the highest quality by our experienced, specialist drilling equipment engineers.
Tratec stacking services for rig and drilling equipment:
- Preservation measures
- Maintenance and operation
- Re-commissioning and reactivation
- Class and stacking management
- Training and technical support
Tratec is an experienced specialist supplier of overhaul, SPS, parts and service for rig and drilling equipment. We can provide Norwegian quality and decades of experience, while maintaning sensible prices and flexible solutions.
- Quality preservation, maintenance and class/stacking maintenance of your rig equipment.
- Flexible stacking solutions, support and training of own rig/site personnel, and customer satisfaction as our priority.
- Considerable cost savings compared to equipment OEMs.
Cost savings on rig equipment maintenance:
Tratec have delivered solid cost savings to our customers. This is due to our lower cost base, system for compatible parts, and utilizing our experienced drilling equipment employees at very competitive rates.
Tratec has supplied service for the following equipment:
- Top Drive, models: HPS, TDS, TDX, DDM, MDDM, TD, PTD
- Roughneck, models: Hydratong, Iron Roughneck, RN, RNX
- Hydraracker, models: XY, PRS 4, PRS 5, PRS 6
- Drawworks, models: ADS-10T, ADS 30Q, SSGD, DSGS, AHD, GH 3000, GH 4500, GH 6000, HCGH 6000
- Mud Pumps
- Retractable Dolly
- Drillfloor Manipulator Arm
- Travelling Block and Crown Block
- Vertical Pipe Handling, VPR, IRA, URA
- Hortizontal-To-Vertical Pipe Handling System
- Bridge Crane
- Eagle and Eagle Light
- Lower Guiding Arm and Robotic Arm
- Deadline Anchor and Drill Line Reel
- Access Basket, Cherry Picker, Service Basket, and Work Basket
- Finger Board and Belly Board
- Tubular Feeding Machine and Riser Feeding Machine
- Catwalk Machine and Catwalk Shuttle
- Pipe Transfer Conveyor
- Pipe Handling Crane
- Riser Gantry Crane
- Gripper Yoke and Riser Yoke
- Rotary Table
- Mud Bucket
- Hydraulic Power Unit
- Wireline Tensioner System
- BOP Elevator System
- BOP Overhead Crane
- X-Mas Tree Cantilever Transfer System
- BOP Skid and LMRP Skid
- LMRP Horizontal and Vertical Guiding
- Guideline Winch, Pod Line Winch, and Pol Line Reel
- Utility Winch, Man Rider Winch, and Racking Board Winch
- Lattice Boom Offshore Crane
- Subsea Crane
- Jacking System
- Mooring System
- Anchor Handling Winch
- Underhull Guiding
- Elevator, BX, and Air Operated
- Power Slips
- Control Systems
Tratec can supply service and parts compatible with the following makers and trademarks: National Oilwell Varco (NOV), MHWirth, Gardner Denver, Continental Emsco, Shaffer, Hydralift, Liebherr, and others. Tratec is an independent supplier of drilling equipment parts. Tratec is neither a licensee, nor is affiliated with any of the named original equipment manufacturers (OEM). The manufacturer’s names, equipment names, or trademarks used herein are solely for identification purposes, and are not intended by Tratec to cause confusion as to the source, sponsorship, or quality of the parts supplied by Tratec. The original equipment manufacturers named above and throughout this website do not sponsor, promote, warranty or endorse Tratec’s supply of parts.
Get in touch
+47 97 01 40 06
Work with us?
We are eager to help you with your project.Get in touch