Tratec is an experienced supplier of service and competence within drilling control systems, human machine interface, and software. We can provide service, recertification, installation & testing, commissioning, upgrades & modifications, parts, and technical support on your drilling control system and software.
Our sought after specialist control system engineers typically have their background from drilling equipment OEMs, holds the highest level of training, certifications, education, and deliver services of the highest quality. The service rate level for control system engineers from Tratec can lead to considerable cost savings for rig companies compared to going through OEM.
Tratec has supplied control system and PLC services and components to several European based rig and offshore companies. References include COSL Drilling Europe, Maersk Drilling, Siem Offshore, Caspian Drilling Company, Odfjell Drilling, KCA Deutag and several others. The rigs, service, and recertification projects have been classified by DNV or ABS.
Tratec is an experienced specialist total supplier of overhaul, recertification, control system service, parts and service for rig and drilling equipment. We can provide Norwegian quality and decades of experience, while maintaning sensible prices and flexible solutions.
Control system and software competence:
Tratec have delivered solid cost savings to our customers on identical cylinders and parts. This is due to our lower cost base, system for compatible parts, and utilizing our experienced drilling equipment employees at very competitive rates.
Selection of control systems and HMI that can be serviced by Tratec:
- Cyberbase integrated operating system
- Drillview integrated operating system
- Amphion integrated operating system
- Machine Control Systems
- Control Rooms and Cabins
- Diagnostics and Logging systems
- Anti-Collision Systems
- Machine Control Interface
- Multi machine control
- PLCs (Siemens, Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi)
- Sensors and encoders
- PCs and servers for drilling control
- Operator chairs, joysticks and touch screens
- Electrical systems
Tratec has supplied control system service on the following equipment:
- NOV drilling packages integrated control
- MHWirth/Aker drilling packages Integrated control
- Top drive / DDM machine control
- Hydratong / Roughneck machine control
- Pipehandler cranes control
- BOP handling control systems
- Work baskets machine control
- Mud pump control systems
- Drawworks control systems
- Catwalk machine control systems
- Compensator and riser tensioner control system
- Pipe handler, pipe racker, hydraracker and PRS machine control system
- Control systems for offshore cranes, subsea cranes and deck cranes
- Control systems for winches
Tratec can supply control system service compatible with the following equipment makers and trademarks: National Oilwell Varco (NOV), MHWirth, Aker, National, Hydralift, Wirth, Cyberbase, Drillview, and others. Tratec is an independent supplier of drilling equipment parts. Tratec is neither a licensee, nor is affiliated with any of the named original equipment manufacturers (OEM). The manufacturer’s names, equipment names, or trademarks used herein are solely for identification purposes, and are not intended by Tratec to cause confusion as to the source, sponsorship, or quality of the parts supplied by Tratec. The original equipment manufacturers named above and throughout this website do not sponsor, promote, warranty or endorse Tratec’s supply of services or parts.