With 50 years experience in the conveying business Tratec Solutions belt conveyors are developed to a very high standard both with respect to capability and durability.
Steep angle conveyors are specially designed machines for steep angle conveying up to 90 degrees. There is used FLEXOWELL type of the belt built from base belt, sidewalls made of reinforced vulcanizes rubber and cleats preventing the material to roll or slip backwards on the belt. Cleats are available in various sizes, shapes, and configurations allowing the belt to run in either a hosiontal, vertical or inclined position.
The entire conveyor is enclusured which prevent the escape of dust to the surrounding atmosphere and are weather protected.
- The drums have a diameter up to 1000mm.
- The drive drum is rubbered and equipped with heavy-duty foot mounted bearings.
- The return drum is equipped with robust bearings and the shaft is connected to manual tensioning devices.
- The rollers have a diameter of up to 219 mm and are self lubricating with PCS seals.
- Damping elements and shock absorbers are available for the loading zone.
- Inlet chute is installed in the loading zone. It is equipped with Hardox wearplates for better wear resistance.
- Optional equipment: Supports, walkways, service platforms, emergency stop system, speed sensor.
- Surface treatment: Main parts sandblasted, primed and painted to Tratec Agdermaskin standard. Bolts, brackets and smaller items are galvanised.
Get in touch
+47 94 82 59 01
Work with us?
We are eager to help you with your project.Get in touch